Friday, February 1, 2013

Friday Finds (vol. 2)

While I was racing through Target on Tuesday trying to find a small present and book for each of my two older kids -- a reward for the arrival of awesome report cards that said they were doing wonderfully in everything and trying hard and behaving (!!!!)  -- I passed a funny looking little book, The Strange Case of Origami Yoda by Tom Angleberger.

My first thought: Does no one tire of Star Wars?

My second thought: Ella and Nethaniel will probably love this.

Sometimes reading just needs to be flat out fun. Nothing deep, nothing serious. Just a story about a boy who makes an oragami finger puppet of Yoda.

So in honor of this unexpected find, we bring you this week's Star Wars-themed Friday Finds otherwise known as the Oragami Yoda Series:


1) The Strange Case of Origami Yoda by Tom Angleberger (book 1)

2) Darth Paper Strikes Back by Tom Angleberger

3) The Secret of the Fortune Wookie by Tom Angleberger


No comments:

Post a Comment